view cart menu separator categories menu separator faq
advanced search
categories  > Health & Beauty > Slimming Products (5)
Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes ä¿ç§éºçªçªè¶
6 images
 
Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes ä¿ç§éºçªçªè¶
Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes ä¿ç§éºçªçªè¶
Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes ä¿ç§éºçªçªè¶
Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes ä¿ç§éºçªçªè¶

Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes 保秀麗窈窕茶

Price: $49.81 add to cart     
Feedback: 96.49%, 3969 sales Ask us a question
Shipping: Australia: free (more destinations)
Seller's Country: Hong Kong
Condition: Brand new
Payment with:
Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags 30 packets x 2 Boxes 保秀麗 窈窕茶

While stocks last

Features:
• You are bidding for 2 boxes of Bioslim Tea Bio Slim Mild Laxative Herbal Tea Bags
• Manufactured by: BOSS Pharmaceuticals AG, Switzerland
• Contents: Contains 2 boxes, each of which has 30 packets, making a total of 60 packets
• The effective and valuable ingredients contained in this Herbal Tea are specially processed from natural plants under strict supervision and have completely fulfilled all sanitary formalities
• Meets all requirements for a mild laxative, thus helping to relieve bowel sluggishness and occasional constipation
• Its efficacy has long been well recognized to be very reliable
• Also aids digestion, and maintains bowel regularity and physical fitness
• Has a pleasant taste
• Contra-indication: Ileus
• Ingredients: Senna pods 75% and Senna Leaves 25%
• Each box contains 30 tea bags
• Always fresh stocks
• Directions:
1. Put 1 or 2 bags of bag in a cup of boiling water, let steep for 5-10 minutes and then sip the clear tea
2. If desired, a little lemon juice or honey can be added to taste
3. Begin with one cup daily, best in the evening
4. After few days, if required, drink one cup in the morning before breakfast and one cup in the evening before retiring
5. For beginners, it is recommended to steep for 1-2 minutes only
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea

Information in Chinese:
詳細資料
- 保持血液清潔
- 清理腸胃,幫助消化
- 改善皮膚及間歇性便秘, 保持身體適當重量,使身材窈窕,青春秀麗

使用方法:
用一或二茶包放於熱水中浸焗5-10分鐘, 隔清茶葉後, 即可飲用. 開始飲用時, 最好於每日臨睡前飲一杯, 一星期後可早晚各一杯.
Other Products from blueberryland:View all products
Japan Ammeltz Cura-Heat 6 Pcs Patch For Joint Pain set muscle health
$28.01
GATSBY FACIAL WASH ACNE CARE OIL CONTROL FOR MEN 130G (4.5 OZ) JAPAN
$37.36
Zaini Disney Toy Story Chocolate Surprise 3 Eggs With Toy Figure Inside choco ladies kid A3
$31.13
Japan Salon de Pro Hair Color Cream Type Kit # 5 Natural Brown
$38.91
Hong Kong Dragon Beard Candy Icy Crispy Flavor sweet tradition snacks
$31.13
5 packs Ribena Blackcurrant Pastilles Soft Candy Sweets Gummy Candies 40g snacks kids ladies
$38.91
Japanese style URARA Pattern 18cm Chopsticks 8 pairs set home cutlery kitchen
$51.37
OMI Menthol Lip Balm Moisturizing Lips Gloss ladies beauty Lip care cream 薄荷潤唇膏
$29.57
Japan natural Sole Patch Bamboo Vinegar Detoxic patch for improving immune system
$35.80
Japanese Makeup Double Eyelid Adhesive Tape Slim Type Eye make up eyelash 21 Set x 2 Packs
$24.90
Last Updated: 23 Apr 2024 21:41:00 PDT home  |  about  |  terms  |  contact
Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder